Saturday, May 8, 2010

In Honor of Mother's Day

We've all probably seen the email going around with 2nd grade answers to cute questions about their moms. I decided to ask Lily, newly 5, what she thought about those questions. I think her answers steadfastly represent her personality. My little pragmatist.

Why are there mothers?

So other people could be born.

How are mothers made?

They are born.

What ingredients are mothers made of?

Stuff that's in people's bodies.

Why do you have your mom and not some other mom?

Because I was born from you.

What kind of little girl was your mom?

Like me [Lily].

What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?

His name. (Me: Anything else? Her: No.)

Why did your mom marry your dad?

Because she wanted to.

Who's the boss at your house?

My mom and my dad.

What's the difference between moms & dads?

They have different privates.

What does your mom do in her spare time?

I don't know.... Play with me [Lily].

What would it take to make your mom perfect?

For me [Lily] to act really good.

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?

That she could always play with me - that she didn't have any chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mindfully Meandering - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords